Saturday 20 April 2013

Hadaka Shitsuji/ Naked Butler Walkthrough

I've just started playing the game and decided if I work out any routes and endings I may as well post them here. Be warned, this game is filth, I'm obligated to say this because normal society states that every site should. This game is not for children and you will find no information from me about the extremely perverted contents (except I think women will enjoy it more than gay men).

Moving on-

I'm working on Toudou Aki's walkthrough. To date I have found the routes mentioned below but still no good ending. If anyone knows where I am going wrong please help everyones sanity by posting.

Toudou Aki-

Day 2-Toudou, (Komine and Arisato)
Day 3- Toudou and ichinose, sakuma or bed
Day 4- Toudou, bed, Sakuma or ichinose (irrelevant)
Day 5- Toudou, bath or have fun, Sakuma or bed

If you choose bath you get the bad ending if you select to let him wash you, it continues if you wash him. Save before this so you can go back and select have fun, this gives his loyalty talk which I think may be key.

Day 6- Toudou, boss, bed
Day 7- Toudou, bed
Day 8- Toudou, so embarassing, bed
Day 9- Typhoon day- Toudou, watch him
Day 10- bed...
Day 11- Toudou, bed
Day 12- Toudou, bed
Day 13- let the store clerk pick (to be mean to him?) bed
Day 14- Toudou, butler or boxer, bed

Possible key moment but I've tried both with the same ending
Day 15- toudou, call toudou, weight training

By selecting mountain training you can get the bad mushroom ending

Day 16-Just toudou is enough, toudou, toudou
Day 17- Toudou, shady guy
Day 18- Toudou, Shady guy
Day 19- shady guy
Day 20- Still fail, extended to receiving a job from the shady guy for bad end.

IYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....where am I going wrong?

I will play through all the routes and as I get it right I will add the perfect route or edit those already up.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for one in the house. I would love to have naked butlers edinburgh. Girls will love this surprise.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different experience from simple party, hope this weekend I celebrate again. female stripper brighton

    ReplyDelete