Friday 26 April 2013

Hadaka Shitsuji Ichinose route complete


* Ichinose*

Day 2 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 3 days Flower Garden, sleep
Day 4 Flower Garden,
Night: Do not visit ichinose's room until the 10th unless otherwise stated or you won't get to see him at all.
Day 5 Flower Garden

SAVE1
Japanese dance? Unexpected, sleep
or koto. 05.07.16 to recovery root → BAD END Flower arrangement? suits you

Day 6 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 7  Flower Garden, sleep
Day 8 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 10 Ichinose's roomLet Sakuma handle it, sleep
Day 11 Room of Ichinose , can't believe it , sleep
Day 12 Room of Ichinose, sleep
Day 13  Flower Garden

SAVE2
I'm angry
No.01 to recovery root → BAD END Heart was pounding
, sleep
Day 14 Flower Garden, Let me get someone to help, sleep
Day 15 Room of Ichinose, Night: Flower Garden
Install surveillance cameras.
Day 16 Flower Garden, scratch his chest, sleep
Day 17 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 18 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 19  Flower Garden, Put them in a vase (Don't try this at home, EVER)
Day 20 Flower Garden, sleep

SAVE6
Day 21 Flower Garden, sleep
to kitchen → Komachi 3P event recovery route,

Day 22 Flower Garden, Do not go to help

SAVE3
Change
No.4 to recovery root → BAD END you do not change

Day 23Room of Todo , sleep
Day 24 Room Arisato, sleep
Day 25 Mizoguchi room , sleep
Day 26 No action
Day 27 No action
Day 28 ​​No action
Day 29 No.22 → Happy ending...sort of


BAD END No.01 recovery route

Load SAVE2
Day 13 heart was pounding, sleep
Day 14 Flower garden- I'll do it myself
Day 15- Ichinose one last time
Ending 1- Too kind. - Worth doing, you gain one more cg.

BAD END No.4 recovery route???Somehow!!

Load SAVE3
Day 22 Don't change them
Day 23 Sakuma's room, sleep
Day 24 kitchen, As if!
Day 25Mizoguchi room
Day 26 No action
Day 27 No action
Day 28 ​​No action
Day 29 Back yard. I'll pass

No idea what the difference is with this one, it says bad end number 4 in the japanese guide but I just tried all options and still go the good ending. Post in the comments if you find out the mystery.
Tried it with choosing the other option for komine, followed by I'll pass and sure why not. I'm stumped on this one.

BAD END05 · 07.16 recovery route

Load SAVE1
Day 5 Or koto Nifty!, sleep
Day 6 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 7 days Flower Garden, sleep
Day 8  Flower Garden, sleep
Day 10 Room of Ichinose, I'll nurse him myself

SAVE4
Two Pills
Do suppository to get bad end 5+ 1 cg see below

Day 11 Room of Ichinose, Believe it, sleep
Day 12Room of Ichinose , sleep
Day 13 Flower Garden, I'm angry, sleep
Day 14 Flower Garden,I'll do it myself, sleep
Day 15 Room of Ichinose, sleep
Install surveillance camera

Day 16 Ichinose's room, Fine,  No.07 → BAD END  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Doesn't matter if you answer yes or no.

BAD END No.05 · 16 recovery route

Load SAVE4
Day 10 This is a suppository
Day 11 Mizoguchi's room , sleep
Day 12 Mizoguchi's room, sleep
Day 13 University, sleep
Day 14Mizoguchi's room, sleep
Day 15 Mizoguchi's room , sleep
Toudo's enough
Day 16 No action
Day 17 Mizoguchi room , sleep
Day 18 University
Day 19 Mizoguchi room , sleep
Day 20 University, Pacify her, sleep
Day 21  No action
Day 22 Mizoguchi room , sleep

SAVE5
Drink it yourself → BAD END No.16 self-destruction - Immediate end


BAD END No.05 recovery route

Load SAVE5
Day 22- Tell him I do not need it, sleep
Day 23 No action
Day 24 No action
Day 25 University, I like you to, Your personality
Day 26 No action
Day 27 University, sleep
Day 28 ​​No action
Day 29 No action → BAD END No.05 You're on your own now
I dub thee- THE CLEAN  and straight STORY ROUTE

Sayaka 3P event recovery route

Day 2 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 3 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 4 University, sleep
Night Ichinose's room
Day 5 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 6 University, sleep
Day 7  Flower Garden, japanese dance, sleep
Day 8 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 10 Night ichinose, Let sakuma handle it
Day 11 University, piss her off, sleep
Day 12 Room of Ichinose, believe it, sleep
Day 13 University,I hate you, sleep
Day 14 Room of Ichinose , sleep
Day 15 Flower Garden, I'm angry, sleep
Toudo's enough, sleep
Day 16 No action
Day 17 No action
Day 18 University, sleep
Day 19 Flower Garden, I'll do it myself, sleep
Day 20 University, sleep
Day 21 Room of Ichinose → BAD END No.01
Komachi 3P event recovery route

By this point all CG's are filled at least

Load SAVE6
Day 21 kitchen, As if, sleep
Day 22 backyard, Sure why not, sleep
Day 23 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 24 Flower Garden, save him
Day 25 Sakuma room, sleep
Don't change them
Day 26 No action
Day 27 No action
Day 28 ​​No action
Day 29 backyard, What's fucking wrong with you
It is not know when to give up Tomoaki → BAD END No.04 Stubborn Tomoaki

A bitter sweet ending but at least we found where ending 4 was hiding.
I'll provide a link to the japanese guide (after I finish) for if anything is missing or you just want to see the original documentation. Ichinose was a really long path way, I can't even imagine doing this by trial and error...

10 comments:

  1. I think on Bad end 4 you're supposed to have the blonde Komachi gay dude hump whatcha call him Ichinose to also ger his CG right? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the only option I haven't done. I tried everything else, I chose different choices for Komine and Komachi together, I didn't click anybody at one point, I only did Komachi, I only did Sakuma, I only did Komine, I only talked to Mizoguchi, I talked to some and not the others... It's gotta be that Komachi rape scene, then again I havent tried it and on my endings list it says 04 has been done already ._.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can I download this game could you please tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the information you need is at fuwanovel. You can also try erogedownload. If you enjoy the game please support the developers by buying it. Have fun.

      Delete
  4. thank you so much for the guide ^^! i love ichinose so much and was dying to get to his ending but it was just so difficult without a guide so i'm rly grateful you made this. and also wtf. i TOTALLY prefer his bad end no.7 sprout SO MUCH MORE than that good ending lol. that good ending can't even be called a good one OTL

    ReplyDelete
  5. N. 7 is a great ending... I was fooled by this game. The "Good endings" were kinda depressing, and the "Bad Ending" made me squee just as much as you

    ReplyDelete
  6. You almost never go to university why not take online courses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the university route was inserted just to have cg with the female friend in. It's quite possible to ignore university but it doesn't get you everything. It is funny though because you'd think he would have asked for his own computer but there's only one in the whole house.

      Delete
  7. I noticed that you haven't posted an ending 2. It's easy just stay in your room the whole time. Even tho i have done all 27 ends and got all the pics for some reason my cg only say says 94%

    ReplyDelete