Saturday 20 April 2013

Hadaka Shitsuji Aki Toudo Good ending!


* Toudo Aki *

Day 2 entrance hall, sleep
Day 3 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 4 2nd floor hallway, sleep
Day 5 Toudo's room, Have fun, sleep
let him wash you → BAD END NO.11
Day 6 Main gate, I'm the boss, sleep
Day 7 Toudo's room, sleep
Day 8 Toudo's Room, You're so embarassing, sleep
Day 9 Garden, Watch him, sleep
Day 10- sleep= no choice
Day 11 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 12 Flower Garden, sleep
Day 13 Toudo's room ,Store Clerk, sleep
Day 14: Toudou's room,Butler is your calling, sleep
Day 15: Main gate, Try to persuade him, help him with weight training
Mountain training- bad ending
Toudou's enough
Day 16: Toudo's room , sleep
Night: main gate
Day 17: Toudo's room, sleep
Day 18: Toudo's room, sleep
Day 19: Toudo's room , sleep
Day 20: Sleep
(SAVE HERE)

Select Toudo for every day after this. Change the uniforms. Select sleep toudo isn't an option.
Bad end- Ambition

Day 21: Kitchen, As if???, sleep
Tsu you know!!
Day 22: Backyard (Aoki), Sure why not! sleep
Day 23: Toudo's room, sleep
Day 24: Toudo's room, sleep
Day 25: Toudo's room, sleep

Save here- play no action on all days unless aki is in the backyard.
Choose "No way (paraphrased)"- Bad end- surrounded by vegetables and dads.


Reload last save-

Day 26- Toudo's room, sleep
Day 27 No action, Do not change
Day 28 ​​No action
Day 29: backyard- no frigging way- new scene
reload- say sure
Enjoy the end!

Yattaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! God this VN malarky is alot of hard work, and there are still 7 panels missing. I found the japanese guide and I'm working through it and fixing any errors from google translate so at least now it's easier once I've guessed which option is which. Hope this helps people. This route was bloody tough.

6 comments:

  1. Your route leads to Bad Ending #1 'You Were Far Too Kind'.

    He still loses on Day 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guide does not work correctly. Following your posted route WORD FOR WORD leads me to the Bad Ending on Day 20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As stated on other pages there is actually a guide that comes with your download of the game. It's an excel file and actually has all the routes in there. I didn't find out till after completing writing all these up. I'm not sure where it went wrong to get the bad end as I wrote these out as I tested them, but definitely consult the excel file.

      It's in the Hadaka Shitsuji English patch 1.0 folder listed as Hadaka Shitsuji guide.xls It has each characters route and options on separate pages.

      Delete
    2. Actually this walkthrough works well, I've had no problems whatsoever.

      What I didn't get is that excel file walkthrough. The file I downloaded comes with one, but only shows Sakuma's routes, no one else's. I've been following this blog's walkthroughs and while they're a bit confusing (although that's my fault) they've worked so far. What I didn't get though are all the CGs, but I'm assuming I have to play other routes in order to get them.

      Delete
    3. On excel go to the bottom of the guide and next to sakuma's name you will see a bunch of tabs. Press the next tab to bring up the next character. I didn't even know exel could have pages until I saw the guide but it makes sense. Follow all the different routes for all the images.

      Delete
  3. thank you very much ;_; I cant believe someone actually finished it. As you said it's f*cking tough, how amazing someone can get this ending *o* without the guide god knows when I can get this ending lol
    what I feel right now is like facing a hard math problem I can't solve no matter what and then look at the answer and I was like "holy sh*t, so that's it!!!" xD

    ReplyDelete