Sunday 30 June 2013

A2- A DUE! Free VN on android! Belissimo


I want to thank those of you that seem to be finding this blog as my views have shot up past 10000 . I'd also like to apologize that I only pop in to blog when I find something that I enjoy or excites me.
But today I had that feeling again. 
I was sifting through my android tablet as I installed chaos rings 1, omega and 2. There's a sale on right now on the android store where everything is half price. (Date- 30/6/13)
An update popped up for a game called A2- A due. It looked like code. I couldn't remember installing it and had no idea what it was.

As it turns out it was a game I installed for free whilst searching for visual novels on the android store. I fell in love. I suggested to my partner to give it a read to understand writing short stories and pacing scenes with music. The game was so beautifully put together, and I just found out it was by a group that made it in a month.
It's not too long, maybe an hour or 2 and has 3 endings that you will want to find so you can unlock the chinese/english translation which makes complete sense when you understand the premise of the story.

The guy in the image, doesn't speak english, you have no idea what he's saying except by how Sona understands it. It's so beautifully written, a story about a girl who's lost her love of music and has to try and find it again through her deceased fathers orchestra. 

I heavily suggest you give it a go and for any extra details or images please visit-

Some of the art is absolutely adorable, some of it is very amateur. No offense to the group, the images were still charming and some of them reminded me of Rukia from Bleach, but their main art is the cutest chibis EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! Go give them some love, this game got me to blub like a baby and it's only 2 hours long.

No comments:

Post a Comment