Friday 29 June 2012

Welcome to Devilmaygame!

My name is Hayley and I wanted to make a small gaming blog talking about different aspects of gaming, those I love, those I hate and making a blog from a females point of view.
I play my own games, sometime I rely on a hints system if I'm too dumb or strapped for time. Games will be current they will be old, I'll tell you if I bought something and actually played it or if it ended up in the collection looking pretty on the shelf. I will always be honest.
This will happen alongside my up and coming business rapture costumiers which will hopefully house costume patterns for those wanting to dress as their favourite characters. 

For those who come and read and stay with me I welcome you all and welcome the conversations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment